Dear International colleagues!
Thank you for attending the ETEN COIL on the First of December.
We are looking forward seeing you all!
We have made a draft on the Break-out rooms. You can still sign up here in the commentary field here.
Some of you are placed in an open room, let me know if you want to change to a specific subject/theme?
Topic: Coil – ideas and experiences
Time: Dec 1, 2020 04:00 PM Stockholm
Meeting ID: 624 9188 8725
AGENDA of December first.
• Welcome – introduction to the agenda for the meeting ( 5 min)
Breakout rooms (45 min)
• Introduce you self in the Break-out room. What is your interest in a COIL. Former experience
• Tell about your idea with a future COIL (Theme/subject/ Didactic/target group/Dates/Platform)
• Will there be possible COIL partners in the Break-out room for a future COIL?
• Decide the next step – how to be in contact for the future collaboration
• If you are in a Breakout room and wish to change room, write to Annette Bruun (email@example.com), we will transit you to another room
Open Break-out room-for ETEN colleagues who do not know for sure, what theme/subject they will collaborate about, but wants to talk about and learn more about COIL in general.
• Sum up – What else can we do as a network to support you?
• Send you COIL program and experiences to Mats Olsson – to learn and share knowledge at etenjournal.com and discuss at a future meeting (10 min).
You can also add your reflections directly as a comment on this post!
P.S. Read more about COIL here!
P.S.S. I´ve created a password protected subpage for information not ment to be public. You will recieve the password during the meeting or by mail.
P.S.S. Collaborative Online International Learning, a good practice – by Eva Faes and Bie Dirkx
Some project ideas!
pdf Online project Angel