One important part of the ETEN mission is internationalisation. We hope you will be inspired by these offers from ETEN members.
- Promote opportunities for exchange and/or visits of individual and/or groups of students as part of their programmes of study (inclusive of teaching experience, practical training, curriculum work and research);
- Involve as many students as possible in ETEN programmes during their studies;
- Offer at least one international student activity within ETEN, in English, each year for each member institution individually or in co-operation with other member institutions to ;
- Promote opportunities for exchange and/or visits of staff members in relation to student education, teaching, school development, curriculum development and research;
- Involve as many staff as possible in ETEN programmes each year;
- Promote opportunities within teacher and social educator education programmes and school practice to incorporate comparative and intercultural perspectives on education;
- Promote opportunities for cross-national and international collaboration in research and development;
Do you want to add something to the list – please use this page! Do you have any experience from international exchange – we love to publish an inspiring story!
Do you want to promote the offer from your university in a separate post?
Please contact Mats Olsson!